A heat press machine is a device that is used to imprint a specific design or logo on to a piece of clothing. These heat press machines work in a way in which they use heat and pressure for a fixed period of time to print the design on a piece of clothing. There are automatic and manual machines that are available in the market. Depending on your budget and requirements you can consider getting the best heat press machine that is there in the market.
There are basically two types of heat presses that you can buy:
- You have a flatbed heat press that includes EHP, ESP, and EDP. You also get the option of combining two or three of these heat presses to get a hybrid.
- Rotatory heat presses have ERT i.e.roll to roll type, EMT, and EST.
In order to get professional results, you have these heat presses that can provide you the optimum temperature that is not possible with a normal hand iron. Since there are no limitations to the use of heat presses you can use them for t-shirts, mugs, caps, bags, wood, and whatnot. In order to scale and develop your business, you do need a high-quality heat press machine.
There are certain things that you can consider as you buy a heat press machine for your business:
- Since there is a variety of designs that are there in the market it can be a little overwhelming for you to choose the best design. This is why you can take your time and consider your team members about this.
- The next thing that you should be considering is the size of the heat press that you are going to buy. You should be considering your space and limitation that you have as you select the size of the heat press machine.
There are three variants that are there in the market. You have Label presses that are suitable for small items such as mugs, baby clothes, and bags.
Small presses are inexpensive and portable models that you can use for small objects. These heat presses are really good for small production lines because of their price and efficiency.
Medium-sized heat presses are really useful and productive for decorators. Since these heat presses are really effective with repeated use and are really affordable as well.
Large heat presses are really rare as there are not many things that are of this size. Although if you have a big production line then you can even get large heat presses according to your requirements.
- There are two types of heat press machines that are available in the market. You have Swing away heat press machines and Clamshell heat press machines.
Clamshell machines have platens that go in the upwards direction to open completely. They are common with size range 11” X 15” to 16” X 20”. Clamshell machines are really efficient and appealing which is why they are recommended to people in this business.
On the other side, we have Swing Away heat press machines, that have platen moving to the right while as the press lifts up. These heat presses are really suitable for working on T-shirts as you get larger heat presses with several features.
Besides all this, there are specialized heat presses that you can get according to your business requirements. You get interchangeable parts and customizable platen sizes.
- You also have air automatic heat presses that you can use but these presses are quite expensive for startups and small businesses. However, you get push-button operation and easy management with this high-end heat press machines. If you are a little tight on your budget you can always consider manual machines which are relatively lot cheaper and economical.