If you are planning to launch a product from your new brand in the market, there are many factors you might have already considered. For example, the composition of the product, its sourcing and of course, marketing. A significant part of marketing your product is labeling it properly. This is where custom labels come into picture. Custom labels are nothing but labels for your products that are customized by you and your team. These labels are a great way to help your products stand out among others in the market.
How do custom labels help products to stand out?
- Custom labels are your brand’s exclusive identity
When you design a label for your brand/product, it becomes a mark of identity for your business. No two labels are designed in the same manner. Custom labels inculcate the idea of you and captures the ideology of your brand, both of which are exclusive to your business. Thus custom labels become your brand’s identity among masses.
- Custom labels bear brand name and logo
A well-designed custom logo contains both the name of the brand and its logo. Masses can distinguish your product from the rest from your brand name and/or logo on the product label.
- Custom labels can be innovative
A business and its team should employ creativity in designing their labels. They can make use of colors and fonts, as well as other intricacies that reflect the brand ideology and deliver the correct message to the intended buyers. There is no limit to how creative you can get with designing custom labels.
- Custom labels help connect to consumers
Consumers can easily identify products from your brand by just a glance at the custom label you have designed. A well-designed custom label also carries information like a brief on the product, about the brand, the ingredients used, place and date of manufacture etc. When a consumer finds these details on the product label, it helps them to connect to your brand. You build a relation of trust with your consumers as well as empower them to choose better, with the right message delivered via custom labels.
Points to keep in mind while designing a custom label:
- Choose the colors to be used on the label wisely. They should be able to convey your brand’s ideology to the people. Humans tend to connect to certain colors with certain emotions in the subconscious. So choose colors which match the vibes of your product/brand.
- Select the shape of the label in proportion to the shape and dimensions of the product you intend to sell.
- Keep the fonts on the label readable. It is always advisable to use clear, bold font styles on a product label.
- Mention information on the custom label specific to the product type and your brand. Your custom label should be so designed that they target the right niche of consumers.
- It is always recommended that you use your brand logo along with the name on your product label.